Get Results Or Get Your Money Back
Learn the training, mindset, and nutrition secrets that achieve extraordinary results for everyday people
Be one of ten people selected to take on our next 6-week program.
Our next 6-week challenge starts on either May 2nd or May 9th (You choose)
Due to the access participants have to an expert coach throughout the program we are limited with how many more people we can take on for the program.
We are looking for people who are sick of starting something, getting some results, but then because the method is unsustainable not being able to maintain it… ending back at square one, frustrated and disappointed.
The reason this happens is not your fault, you’ve been coached using unsustainable methods. Essentially setting you up for failure.
To be eligible you must be willing to try something that you haven’t done before, step out of your comfort zone and open your mind to new concepts.
Over the course of the program participants will:
- Smash their limiting beliefs
- Make amazing transformations to their health and habits
- Get stronger and fitter
- Set some excellent foundations for them to carry on long into the future.
Our challenge is NOT a quick-fix weight loss challenge. If that’s what you’re looking for then I think F45 might be able to help you.
This challenge is about creating a foundation of a strong mindset + developing excellent habits + training your body to see what it is truly physically capable of.
We want this to be the last time that you ever have to do something like this.
We have compiled 10+ years of experience from some of New Zealand’s top coaches and athletes into a 6-week challenge to help you;
Transform the way you think, eat and train.
We have used this exact technique to send over 20 athletes to the CrossFit Games and to help train and qualify an Olympic athlete for the 2021 (20) Tokyo Olympics.
Now we are teaching it to everyday people like yourself who want to lose some weight, get fit, and be healthy.
Allowing you to achieve results that you have only been able to dream of.
We have thought of every struggle you may come across in your journey and prepared a solution to help you break through any barrier.
Renegade 6 week challenge Next start dates: Monday 2nd May & Monday 9th May (You choose)
What you get:
If you haven’t done CrossFit before
- Learn Functional Fitness and CrossFit techniques in a safe environment with an experienced coach in our 1:1 intro to CrossFit Programme
If you have done Crossfit before or once you have completed your intro to CF programme:
- Access to as many classes as you can get to
- A personalised meal plan full of affordable and delicious meals
- Small gradual changes to your life so easy it seems crazy
- Learn how to manage and prevent muscle soreness
- Be surrounded by people on the same journey as you
- Mindset and mental toughness strategies from mental performance coaches
- Have a personal accountability coach to keep you on track when you experience struggles
- No lock-in contracts
- 6-week satisfaction guarantee, if we don’t deliver on what we say we will do we will refund your money
- 24-hour access to the gym – no excuse to miss a session
- Access to over 80 classes times at 2 Auckland locations (AKL City & East Tamaki)
- 10+ year track record of achieving amazing results for our community
To learn more and to see if the program is a good fit for you click the link to book a Free Consultation.
Don’t believe us? Here is what a few people say about the program:
“Over the course of the challenge, I have achieved multiple things that have set up a foundation on which I am able to grow every day. My fitness has steadily improved, I have discovered a healthy relationship with food, I have boosted my energy levels, and have found a sense of enjoyment in living a healthier lifestyle with the right balance.”
– Michael K
“Over the course of the challenge lost weight, built muscle, boosted my energy, more mental clarity, more confidence, improved my fitness, kicked bad habits, built great habits & improved my mental health
My biggest win over the challenge was Improved confidence, mental and emotional well-being and just general improvement in quality of life.
I can see my life continuing to improve when the challenge is finished because I have built new healthy habits that are sustainable.”
“The team at renegade helped at every step of this challenge, kept me accountable, disciplined, and were always keen to guide me on nutrition and training.
I want to say thanks to Zak, it was a great pleasure to have you as my coach, mentor you have always guided me so well that helps me grounded and focus on training, so grateful to have you as my coach”
– Gagan DS